New updates pushed out
It has been a while since I have blogged about The Staga Network, but there are a bunch of new features that are worth mentioning here.
First and foremost, I have spent a lot of time working on improving the performance of the website in general. Right now, the site is blazing fast and I plan to keep it that way.
Some of the new features that I have added to The Staga Network are:
- a new “My Home” page that displays an activity stream of everything going on in your Communities. It also lists all of your friends’ activities as well. These activity streams will keep you up to date with new posts, new members, profile updates, and let you know when your posts have any comments.
- RSS feeds for all Communities so you can load the feed into your favorite feed reader and keep up to date with everything that is going on in your Community.
- an updated Notification system that will alert you via Email when specific actions occur on the website, such as when someone requests you as a friend, or when someone comments on your posts or profile.
- the ability to upload a custom Profile photo, and re-size it on the fly.
- a Remember Me option so that you do not have to log in every time you come to the site - we’ll remember you!
- updated Member Profile pages that show your most recent posts and allow other members to leave comments on your Profile.
In addition to the features listed above, I have also tweaked a ton of things to make your experience better, but as always I will continue to make it even better than it is today.
Thanks for checking out The Staga Network, and please help us grow by spreading the word to your friends, family, neighbors, and anyone else you could think of!