After more than an entire year of development, I am proud to publicly release version 2.0 of The Staga Network!
I have completely recreated The Staga Network from scratch to ensure a quick and smooth experience for all of The Staga Network’s members. This gave me the opportunity to add many new features while improving some of the existing ones.
For those of you who do not know what The Staga Network is, here is a little information:
The Staga Network is an online community that allows you to connect with the people in your neighborhood for the purpose of swapping and trading items with one another. It is a great opportunity to get rid of the things you no longer use, while benefiting someone else by giving it to them for free. As a byproduct of this concept, you will improve the environment and make the Earth a better place by eliminating unnecessary trash.
For the new release, I have added a number of features that are designed to help make The Staga Network a better community. Some of those new features are:
- a Feedback link located on every page, making it easier than ever to let us know what you think about the website. You can use this to submit bug reports, make suggestions, or anything you can think of.
- ability to import your address book from several different e-mail services when you Invite your family and friends. This makes it easier than ever to spread the word to everyone you know!
- friends lists so you can stay up to date on your favorite members’ activity. You’ll always know immediately when that person has something to give away.
- the ability to create a member profile for yourself, and view other members’ profiles as well. In addition to displaying a customized “About Me” section, member profiles show all of a member’s recent activity, their friends list, communities they belong to, and allow for other members to leave comments on their profile.
- a revamped messaging system which now allows you to send messages to other members from almost any page on the site.
Additionally, many changes were made behind the scenes to speed up The Staga Network so the pages load quicker, etc.
I hope that all of these changes and fixes help make The Staga Network a better place, and like always, I ask that you help spread the word to your family & friends so that we may continue to grow.